In accepting a media pass, you are agreeing to the terms:
- Each Applicant must register with a different email – two accounts cannot share the same email.
- A media pass is strictly reserved for members of the press (print, photo, radio, television, film, news agencies, online media) who represent a bona fide media organisation.
- Applications are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The Forum Committee has the right to deny a media pass to those who abuse the privileges it provides or who are deemed to fail to act in accordance with proper journalism ethics and standards.
- All media pass holders are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner in their interaction with all attendees (government officials, delegates, speakers, staff).
- All media pass holders shall have due regard to the dignity, privacy and integrity of all individuals.
- Where unexpected circumstances arise, the approach will be to avoid confrontation, maintain civility and find the fastest, safest and most secure acceptable solution.
- During times of heightened security, additional restrictions may apply.
- The decision of the Forum Committee is final.
- The media pass is non-transferable; misuse will result in its confiscation.